Dress Rehearsal – Friday May 8 2015
- Sign up for your child’s dress rehearsal timeslot at the desk in the boutique.
- Timeslots available from 4:00-6:55PM
- Held at the Stoughton High School Auditorium
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled rehearsal time
- Please wear the outfit/colors you will be wearing on Saturday so that we may light the stage properly
Performance – Saturday May 9, 2015
- Stoughton High School Auditorium
- Performance begins at 11AM
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of the Showcase
2015 Music Showcase Layout 11AM
The layout of the 2015 Music Showcase (in the link above) lists the order of performance with your child’s song and name. Please check that the spelling of your child’s name is correct.
Music Showcase Playbill Ad Information
If you are interested in placing an ad in our playbill for your business or to congratulate you child on a job well done you may view the information at the link above.
- Please dress in appropriate clothing for both Dress Rehearsal and Performance (ie girls: nice skirt, blouse, or dress; boys: nice shirt & pants)
- PLEASE NO SHORTS, JEANS, TENNIS SHOES, FLIP FLOPS.
- Dress as if you were attending an important event.
Ticket Information for the Music Showcase
- Tickets are $12/ticket – general admission
- You may purchase a total of 5 tickets/family the week of April 13th and…
- Unlimited ticket sales per family begin the week of April 20th.
- Each student receives one complimentary ticket for the show they are in, for their own use. Once they are done performing their complimentary ticket allows them to enter the house and enjoy the other music students
- COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS ARE FORFEITED UNLESS PICKED UP BY THURSDAY, MAY 7, 2015.
- Everyone entering the performance space must have a ticket.