2017-2018 Season Dance Showcase
All of the information you need for our Dance Showcase “Keep Calm and Dance On” is right here!
Friday June 1st at 7PM at Stoughton High School Auditorium
Dress Rehearsal for the Friday show is Wednesday May 30th, 5PM until we’re done
Saturday June 2nd at 1PM at Stoughton High School Auditorium
Dress Rehearsal for the Saturday matinee show is Thursday May 31st, 5PM until we’re done
Saturday June 2nd at 7PM at Stoughton High School Auditorium
Dress Rehearsal for the Saturday evening show is Tuesday May 29th, 5PM until we’re done
**Standard Classes ages 3-4 and 5-7 will perform in EITHER the Friday Evening Show OR the Saturday Matinee Show. Standard classes ages 8+ will perform in BOTH the Friday Evening and Saturday Matinee Shows.
**Pre-Professional Level and Dance Company students perform all their pieces in the Saturday Evening Show; Dance Competition pieces will be in all shows, remaining Pre-Professional Level pieces will be in one of the two remaining shows.
Tickets will be available for purchase online Friday May 4th at 10am. TICKETS ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THIS YEAR!
- Tickets are $14.00 for Adults (19-64) and $8 for Student/Senior (ages 3-18 and 65+).
- The front half of the auditorium will be RESERVED SEATING. The back half of the auditorium is general admission.
- Ticket sales begin Friday May 4th at 10:00am. All ticket sales will be online or at the door.
- Dancers performing in the show (wearing a costume with a cover-up on) will be allowed into the theater, but must sit in the back half of the auditorium.
If you wish your dancer to sit with you in the front half (reserved seating area) of the auditorium, you MUST purchase a ticket for them.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable. We are unable to hold tickets.
- We frequently sell out, so get your tickets early!
- Children under 2 years of age may better enjoy themselves if left at home with a babysitter. If they do attend, they can sit on parent’s lap, but if they occupy a seat they must have a ticket.
- You will only be allowed to enter and exit the theater in between numbers, during applause.
Below are links that offer extremely important information regarding the Showcase. Please read and contact us if you have any questions!
Showcase Order of Performance
2018 Showcase Costume Information (tights and shoes required)
Smith Photography Professional Still Photos Order Form – These will also be available at the Smith table at Dress Rehearsal.
Additional information regarding procedures before dress rehearsal, at dress rehearsal, and during the performance can be found in our Dance Showcase section.
PDF copy of all Showcase procedures – Before and At Dress Rehearsal, During the Performance, and Capturing the Memories