- Tuition for all 32 weeks is divided into nine equal payments (September through May). The first of nine payments is due at the time of registration; the remaining payments are due the first of each month (October through May).
- Late fees of $25 per month will be assessed on accounts that are not paid in full by the 10th of each month.
- In the event your account is not paid in full prior to any performance or competition, the student will not be allowed to participate.
- There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
- All classes are payable in advance; no refunds or credits for classes missed or dropped.
- Should your account become 60 days past due, participation in classes will cease immediately. Once account is current, classes may resume. Accounts not paid in full after 90 days will be sent to collections.
It is MANDATORY that you advise us of your payment type no later than October 1st; this payment decision cannot be changed once set up.
- This policy applies to MONTHLY TUITION ONLY – the automatic withdrawal will be the same amount each month.
- To clarify, the automatic withdrawal will NOT apply to costume deposits, costume balances, convention tuition, competition fees, etc. You may pay these balances in any form: credit or debit card, bank issued check, personal check or cash.
- Be AWARE that your payments for these items are still due by certain dates (provided in Fall Newsletter, website, and brochure) and a late fee of $25 will be applied to your account if they are not paid by the designated due dates.
- All payment types are subject to late fees in the amount of $25 if payment is not received by the 10th of each month, regardless of what day the 10th of the month falls on.
- Month of September ONLY: You may pay your first month tuition and registration fee in any form: credit or debit card, bank issued check, personal check or cash. After this you must advise one of the below options by 10/1.
Payment by Credit or Debit Card each month (automatically processed by SCPA):
- If you would like to pay with a CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD and would like the costume deposits, costume balances, convention tuition, competition fees, etc taken with your monthly tuition, please advise us by 10/1.
- If you advise that you would like to have your payment withdrawn from a credit or debit card you will be able to choose the date you would like it charged; the 1st through the 10th of the month. If your date falls on a Friday or a weekend, payment will be processed the following Monday. In this situation, the $25 late fee is not applied.
- You will receive an email each month stating that your payment has been processed.
- If your card is declined and payment is not made by the 10th of the month, a late fee in the amount of $25 will be applied.
Payment by Bank Issued Check ONLY each month (NO personal checks are accepted for Monthly Tuition):
- If you would like to pay with a BANK ISSUED CHECK you do NOT need to provide us with your banking information.
- Please go ONLINE to your bank’s website and set up a ‘bill pay’ payment.
Login to your account and find the ‘bill pay’ tab. Fill out the needed information.
- You do not have to provide us with any banking information (and we do not need to provide you with ours). You will simply need the contact details of SCPA such as the address (515 E Main St, Stoughton), the tuition total, and in the area that asks for an ‘account number’ please enter the student’s full name.
- You set the payment to send every month on the same date (you do not need to resend each month). It is advised that you set up your payment on or before the 1st of each month so that it arrives here by the 10th to avoid the $25 late fee.
- Additional Checking Option: Should you prefer, you can provide a Cashier’s Check each month for tuition.
Payment in Two (2) Semester Payments:
- You may pay Tuition in two (2) equal payments. Payments can be made in any of the following forms: credit or debit card, bank issued check, or cash.
- If you choose this option you MUST pay the first semester balance in full no later than the 10th of September and the second semester balance no later than the 10th of January. Late fees will be applied if the payment is received after the 10th of the month.
Payment in Full:
- You may pay Tuition in full in September with any form: credit or debit card, bank issued check, personal check or cash.
- If you choose this option you MUST pay the balance in full by the 10th of September, otherwise a $25 late fee will be applied.
Payment in Cash each month:
You may pay each month’s Tuition in cash. If you choose this option you will need to make your cash payment before the 10th of each month regardless of what day the 10th of the month falls on. If payment is received after the 10th a $25 late fee is applied.
If you have any questions please contact us.