CHECK THE SHOWCASE BOOK at the front desk for the following things:
- Look at your dancer’s class page, performance day is noted in RED
- Go to the front of the book to find the order of the performance (this is attached to the email as well)
- Don’t forget to check the spelling of your son/daughters name for accuracy in playbill!
ATTEND VISITOR’S WEEK (THE WEEK OF MAY 1st THRU MAY 4TH 2017)
- BRING COSTUMES……. DO NOT WEAR YOUR COSTUME
- Any needed sewing or altering of costumes will be discussed
- Hair and make-up instructions
- Color of tights and appropriate shoes to be worn with costume
DO ANY NEEDED SEWING or alterations to the costume as specified by the teacher. (If you are unable to sew or alter your child’s costume, Robin, our in house seamstress, is available to perform this service for a small fee. Please contact her at 608.371.3867.) Please allow at least 2 weeks for the alterations to be done, otherwise there will be a $10 rush charge incurred.
PURCHASE TICKETS and pick up your dancer’s complimentary ticket at the front desk.
- Each dancer receives one complimentary ticket to watch the performance of their choice. If they choose to watch additional shows, you must purchase a ticket for that show. COMP TICKETS ARE FORFEITED UNLESS PICKED UP BY A SPECIFIED DATE.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable. We are unable to hold tickets.
- Tickets are $14.00 General Admission. Everyone needs a ticket to enter the theatre including the performers.
- We frequently sell out, so get your tickets early!
- Children under 2 years of age may better enjoy themselves if left at home with a babysitter. If they do attend, they can sit on parent’s lap, but if they occupy a seat they must have a ticket.
- Hands are stamped upon entering the theatre, and will be checked upon re-entry – a hand stamp is the only way you will be allowed into the theatre after the show has begun.
VOLUNTEER! No successful production is ever accomplished without help in the auditorium and backstage; please sign up at the front desk.
MARK ALL ITEMS with dancer’s name, including all costumes, shoes, tights, headpieces, dance bags, etc.